1. Talk to me, I'm antisocial and avoid all eye contact. It's the main reason why I am still single, I just don't go out of my way to talk to people. Sorry.
2. Buy me food. I eat, a lot. I actually have no idea how I haven't put any weight on in the past three years.
3. Wait on me hand and foot. I am lazy, I'm not going to lie. That is the one reason why I don't think I will be going to University. I honestly cannot be bothered to sit down and study, I have no idea how I am going to finish High School. Besides if I did go to Uni I would just spend my entire life sat in my room being an antisocial sod.
4. Be someone who is prepared for my craziness, I generally am not very normal. Once you get to know me, I go from shy to outright crazy.
5. Someone I can bombard with unfinished novels which have had no editing. Just raw thoughts and angsty plots.
Seen as my blog is just an empty sapce of nothingness with no followers, I have decided to do the 30 day challenge. Which I am quite excited about because it gives me something to write about until I know what this blog will be about.
I am a teenager who thinks they are more a young adult. Finishing High School with no idea on what to do next, except for a few things which I may never do.
I want to be a model.
I want to be a photographer.
I want to be a writer.
I want to be an air traffic controller.
Not specifically in that order, but I wish to become, hopefully, all four. I doubt it though. Anyway...WELCOME TO MY BLOG. This is like the 30th blog I have tried to create. I do have a few Tumblr's but I decide my tumble is for photos. This beast is for witty thoughts, my journey to becoming one of the greatest people to walk this earth and of course the great tea drinking escapades which will soon happen.