Tuesday 10 September 2013

ABOUT ME

Everyone needs a post where they can talk about themselves. It is inevitable.

I currently reside on a lump of land under a permanent rain cloud. It's called England. I'm from a country at the bottom of the world, I'm a KIWI.
I've finished school and I don't know what to do.
I have a group of friends which I haven't seen all summer. We do crazy things and laugh for hours, I couldn't even begin to tell you what happens at sleepovers or parties.
My sister has a Puppy which I puppy sit every day. It's a Bichon x Maltese x ShitZhu.
I have no followers on my blog, its saddening really.
I don't really know what this blog is going to be about but for now it's somewhere I can let my thoughts spill out onto the interweb for creeps to read.
I could post a picture of myself but then I don't want anyone to be scarred for life.

Inspirational photo
ft. google imaeges

No comments:

Post a Comment